Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wedding story


Cole and I have decided to get married on February 26, 2010 in the Draper Temple. Although there is a bit of a story to go along with the date and the temple that was chosen.
The first temple that we went to together happened to be the Draper Temple when they had the open house for it. When we were deciding on what Temple to get married in this was Cole's first pick. Mine was the Bountiful Temple just because of how much I love that one. After I talked to Cole about it, we decided I would take out my endowments at the Draper Temple and then do the sealing in the Bountiful Temple. So we decided on February 26 because I wasn't baptized until the 22nd of February. Well I went to call the Bountiful Temple to reserve the date, and they were closed that day :( I didn't want to wait any longer to be married to him, so I called the Draper Temple and reserved that one instead just to give Cole a little surprise. So I texted him and told him he won by default and that we would be married in the Draper Temple instead. Looking back though I am kind of glad just because that one means more to both of us than just a random temple instead. I cannot wait to be married to my best friend for time and all eternity, I could not have ever dreamed of a better husband than the one I will be getting in just a little while. He is an amazing person, and I love him more than I ever even thought possible to love anyone :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com