Monday, February 8, 2010

our dating history

Cole and I met on Facebook in December of 2008 with a silly little app. We started emailing, then in January is when we officially met. Our first date we went to Arbys and bowling, then to get ice cream later on. When we went bowling, there was a car outside the ally with the lights on it, so we went inside to get a lane and to be good samaritans and told the guy at the front desk that a car was outside with the lights on. Cole says the car was black, and I say the car was silver. To this day that is still a battle between the two of us. Truth be told, I've had lasik and there's a reason I'm not the pilot in this soon-to-be marriage.
He took me back to my house where he gave a little peck on the lips and that was that. Then he called me but 2 days later and said he had to take his friend to the airport and asked if it would be okay if he stopped by. (He was living in Provo, and I was in Taylorsville) So he did, and I was dressed in my pajamas already, and he was so sweet he still told me I was pretty even with those on.
Our third date was the most special to both of us. We went out for his friends birthday, which is when it was the first time he really kissed me. This is the night we both fell in love with eachother. This is the night we realized that what started out to be something casual turned into something spectacular. We never thought we would have made it this far.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com