Monday, February 8, 2010

proposal

Cole's mission president owns a jewelry shop in Las Vegas, Nevada. So I knew that when Cole did finally decide to get a ring that's where he would go. At this tim, Cole was living in Idaho, as I was still living in Taylorsville. My cousins were supposed to be getting married September 12 in Denver, Colorado. I was all set to go when we realized there was no way I was going to make the flight, so I ended up missing it just because of that. So when I text Cole and told him he asked if I wanted to go to Las Vegas with him, his parents, and his grandparents. (they were already going since it was his grandma's 80th birthday and wanted to watch Donnie and Marie) Of course I jumped at the opportunity, so they came to get me that Friday night.
When we got to Vegas nothing really happened that night except for dinner really. The next morning he and his dad went to the jewelry shop while I stayed in the hotel with his mom. After hours of waiting, they were finally done. So that day we went shopping at the outlet malls and just kind of hung out. That was the night everyone else was going to see Donnie and Marie. The whole time Cole and I had been dating I kept telling him how I wanted to see Cirque De Soleil. So we decided that that night we would just walk the strip and have a fun night. Well he had tickets to go see Cirque De Soleil, and when I realized that's what we were doing I got all sorts of excited. So after the show ended I told him if there is one thing I've always wanted to do while in Vegas it was the water show at the Bellagio. But he kept telling me it isn't that great, but that he would watch it if we could go to the top of the mock eiffel tower. I've been to the real one so I was kinda like, ugh if we have too, but it really won't be that cool to me. Surprise surprise, we were in the elevator to get to the top, and the water show started. I told Cole we were going to wait up there until the next one started so I could see it. Well he got bored and asked if we could head down, so I said fine. Low and behold the stupid water show started AGAIN, I missed it for the second time in ONE night! As we were headed down, I said okay that's it, we are going to wait there until I see the whole show! Then as we got off the elevator and got out of the hotel, it started again, at htis point we were across the street, so he said that we would just wait there until the next show started. This was now the fourth time that I had missed it. We finally got across the street and I stood there until the next show started, Cole was standing behind me and we were just talking. Finally the show started and I turned around to watch it and Cole told me he loved me, said he always has and he always will, and put the ring in front of me. I got so excited I turned around and was just so happy! To this day I still have not seen the whole show! but I must say it was totally worth it :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com