Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our wedding! :)

It's official!!!!! We are all married, and have been for a little while...the sealing was amazing and has blessed us in more ways than I ever thought possible.  We are so happy together and excited to start our live's together. The wedding day I had hoped for snow, but that didn't end up working out. In some of the pictures (yet to be posted) there is snow in them.  In most of them though you can't quite see it. The day turned out to be beautiful, awesome blue skys! Which is a good freakin thing cause I was starting to freeze as we got more and more pictures taken. All in all we have over 900 pictures to choose from, so it will be a challenge to pick the ones that we want to have framed though for sure. I know that I would LOVE for this one to be put in a frame, but I'm not so sure my husband would agree with that one...I completely fell in love with it :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com