Saturday, August 14, 2010

long time

So I keep being told by a number of different people to update my blog and that I was going to get bugged about it until I did...so here goes.
   We got accepted into the Army and are now just waiting to find out when he will leave. Sadly enough, I can't go for quite some time. Needless to say that means I will be alone for a few months. As scared as I am about this, it's the only way we can see it possible for me to stay home with the little one's. Which is really my life long dream, so when that does happen, no more work for me! Cole hasn't decided what he will go into quite yet. It used to be to be a pilot, but having talked to some of them he has decided it isn't the right field for him. Of which I am okay with. All I want for him is to be happy, and if flying is it for his fun time than so be it.  Regardless of what he chooses I know that it will be for the good of both of us. I love him so much and can't wait to start our family of ours. Of which I am still trying to convince him to do now, but as you can see, that is to no avail. He thinks we need to wait (which is actually probably better.)
   Isn't it true that us girls tend to over think things and think with our emotions more so than our head? This is a big challenge to over come, but I think that I think too much with my emotions, and he thinks too much with his head. But that just means that together we attempt to balance each other out. As much as a struggle it might be for now, I know we made the right decision, now we just need to learn to live together with out...getting on each others nerves, even if that is a bad way of saying it....it takes a lot of adjusting to, we just have to learn to do it is all. In the end I know that we will be happy, we wouldn't have married each other if we didn't feel it was right...besides we have covenants to each other along with the most important being in this life and those to come.  :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com